- RULES. The following are the rules (“Rules”) for the Fabletics Pretty Happy Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”).
- PROMOTER. The prize draw is promoted by JustFab (UK) Ltd, 8-10 Dryden Street, London WC2E 9NA (“Promoter”).
- ENTRY & ELIGIBILITY. The prize draw opens for entries at 11:00 on 24/02/16 and closes at 15:00 on 27/02/16. Entrants and, in the event they are a winner, their guest, must be aged 16 or over.
To enter, entrants must:
- follow @Fabletics_UK on Instagram; and
- comment on the Instagram post announcing Kate Hudson’s Pretty Happy book signing event at Selfridges (“Event”).
In their comment, entrants must:
- say what makes them #PrettyHappy;
- include the hashtag #PrettyHappy; and
- tag at least one of their friends by including their @handle.
Only entries completed and submitted in accordance with the Rules will be accepted. Only one comment per entrant will be entered into the Prize Draw. No purchase necessary. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
- PRIZE. Two winners will each:
- receive two tickets to the Event;
- at the Event, receive one copy of Kate Hudson’s book Pretty Happy, signed by Kate Hudson; and
- at the Event, be allowed to take one picture with Kate Hudson (together, “Prize”).
The Event will take place at Selfridges, 400 Oxford Street, London W1A 1AB between 17:00 and 19:00 on Friday, 4 March 2016.
Please note the Prize does not include travel, accommodation or any other expenses associated with the Prize and any winner’s or their guest’s attendance at the Event. The Prize must be redeemed in full at the Event and cannot be redeemed in parts.
The terms and conditions of the Event organiser, Selfridges Retail Ltd, will apply to the winners and their guests’ attendance at the Event. These terms and conditions are available at http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/content/article/meet-kate-hudson. Winners and guests may be required to produce proof of age in order to attend the Event.
The Promoter will select the Prize winner at random. The winner will be notified via email no later than three business days after the Prize Draw closes.
If the selected winner (or any substitute winner) is ineligible, cannot be reached, or fails to claim their Prize within three business days of being notified, that winner (or substitute winner) will forfeit the Prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner. If, having attempted to contact a winner and a substitute winner, the Promoter is unable to award a Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to consider the Prize unclaimed. Any unclaimed Prize remains the property of the Promoter.
This process is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Non winners will not be notified. The name of the winner and their county of residence will be provided on receipt of a written request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the end of the Prize Draw.
- OTHER. Entry implies acceptance of the Rules, and any amendments to them, which are final and binding in all respects. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the Prize Draw if, in its sole judgement, the entrant has not complied with the Rules, has tampered with the operation of the Prize Draw, or has engaged in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to the Promoter, the Prize Draw, or any other entrant.
By accepting a Prize, winners consent to the use of their name, county of residence or Prize information for promotional and other reasonable purposes without further consideration.
The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (i) any failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or other conditions beyond their reasonable control; (ii) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (iii) any disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond their reasonable control; or (iv) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Prize Draw.
By entering the Prize Draw entrants release the Promoter, its affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agencies, from any liability whatsoever for any claim, cost, injury, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, except as prohibited by law.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter reserves the right to change the Rules or cancel the Prize Draw at any time, in its sole discretion.
The Prize Draw and all accompanying materials are copyright protected by the Promoter and its affiliates. All rights reserved.