Have you ever wondered how Kate Hudson gets her incredible, Brazilian-like bum? Well, we finally have the answer! Kate gets her super toned glutes thanks to an intense circuit, consisting of 5 bum-firming exercises. Slip into your favourite Fabletics leggings and put on your best sports bra, we’ll show you how it’s done!
- Lie on your right side, with your knees bent. Contract your glutes and lift your left foot (make sure it is flexed).
- Hold your knee in place for about 30 seconds, before bring your knee back down to the floor.
- Do approx. 20 reps per side.
Why we love it: It targets the Gluteus medius (situated on the outer surface of the pelvis, or on the side of your bum).
We’ve revamped Kate’s Picks, so you can continue discovering her fave looks each month!
The Raised Lunge
- Raise your arms above your head.
- Bring your right leg into a lunge position.
- Raise your right leg up to your arms (as high as you can), before returning in your original position.
- Do approx.16 reps on each side.
Why we love it: It targets the Vastus lateralis (or the anterior compartment of the thigh).
The Upgraded Squat
- Hold a weight in both hands at your feet.
- Squat down and grab the weights, before returning to a standing position.
- Squat down again, placing the weights back on the floor, and then return to a standing position.
- Do approx. 12 reps.
Why we love it: It targets the hamstrings.
Psst…we also know Kate’s secret diet tricks. You could get a flatter tum in just 2 weeks!
Do: 24 reps
- Go on all fours, extending one leg out to the side.
- Straighten your knee and lift your leg in an arc position.
- Do approx. 24 reps.
Why we love it: It targets the adductor magnus (the inner part of the thighs).
The Instant Bum Lift
Do: 12 reps per side
- Stand on the balls of your feet, with your knees bents and placing your hands behind your head.
- Bounce one foot off the ground, before lifting both feet.
- Do approx. 12 reps on each side.
Why we love it: It targets the Gleuteus maximus (aka your bum cheeks).
Craving more? Discover more bum and leg workouts on the Fabletics UK YouTube channel.
Have a secret workout to share? Leave us a comment below! ?