Packing your gym bag with everyday beauty essentials can be a life saver, especially if you have a last minute event or you are meeting up with someone after the gym. We all love the after gym glow, but the last thing we need is the after gym stink. Here are some gym bag essentials that will keep you looking like you just stepped out of the shower.
Hair Essentials: Your hair is sweaty, pulled back in a ponytail and you’re thinking, how am I going to make this mop on my head work if I can’t shower?
- Best thing ever invented for a quick fix: dry shampoo. Try out different kinds of dry shampoos for your hair type.
- Brush or comb to tame your mane.
- Handful of hair grips.
- Travel size hair spray or gel.
- If you have time to shower, travel size shampoo or conditioner if you prefer your own.
Face Essentials: Whether you like to wear makeup to the gym, or just need to wipe down your face after a sweat session, these beauty essentials will keep you looking fresh faced.
- Makeup wipes! If you have runny mascara or smeared eye-liner from your workout and need something a little stronger to wipe it off than water, makeup or baby wipes will do the trick. It’s cool and refreshing as well.
- Lip balm
Body Essentials: If you are among the small percentage of people who magically doesn’t sweat or smell after a workout, well you can count your lucky stars because the majority of us need these in order for people to not clear the room when we step in.
- Deodorant. It’s a must for pre and post workout!
- Baby wipes if you don’t have time to shower.
- Optional (body mist/spray)
If you have liquids from your gym bag essentials, make sure you have a zip or plastic bags to prevent any leakage around your gym bag. You can also find a small travel bag to keep all your beauty essentials in one.