180ml warm water
1 tablespoon honey
2 1/4 teaspoons (1 package) of active dry yeast
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon xanthan gum
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
130g of gluten-free flour
1. Preheat the oven to 205 degrees C with a pizza stone inside.
2. Combine the warm water, honey, and yeast in a large bowl and let stand until the mixture bubbles, about 5 minutes. The bubbles mean your yeast is alive and ready to go.
3. Stir in olive oil, xanthan gum, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and salt. Mix in the flour to form a dough that is soft but sticky to the touch.
4. Drizzle about 1 tablespoon of olive oil into the mixing bowl, and roll the dough ball to evenly coat it. Cover, set in warm location, and let rise for 20 minutes.
5. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil onto a 32.5 cm / 13-inch pizza pan. Use your fingers to spread the oil and evenly coat the pan. Transfer the dough to the pan, and use a spatula or your hands to spread the dough over the pan.
6. Par-bake the dough for 10 minutes, docking with a fork if necessary to eliminate any large air bubbles. When finished par-baking, use a spatula to remove the pizza from a pan, and complete the pizza by adding toppings and baking directly on the pre-heated pizza stone in the oven.